Equality & Inclusivity: In Memory of Those Affected by the Chinese Immigration Act
Works for contest can be presented in the form of hand-drawn arts, photography, computer generated 2-D arts etc. Please set your artworks to 18 x 24 inch (w x h), 300ppi, RGB colour mode. Hand-drawn arts to be converted to electronic files. Send works in JPG or PDF format.
The language of expression includes both Chinese and English.
Individual contestant or a group of contestants can submit only one piece of work.
Please provide contestant’s name, email, phone no. and residential address (with postal code) at submission. Submit to: email@example.com, please mark “contest” in subject field
Submission Deadline: PT 12am, March 28th, 2023
Winners Announcement: May 8th, 2023
* All submitted works will be displayed at the “123 Stop Racism Exhibition”.
* The contest consists of 2 categories of awards: the Advisory Panel and the Public Panel.
* Award types and numbers of winners under each panel: Excellent – 10, Bronze – 5, Silver – 3, Gold – 1 (The worth of prizes: Excellent – 50CAD, Bronze – 100CAD, Silver – 300CAD cash, Gold – 500CAD cash).
* Announcement of Winners will be followed immediately by the Award Ceremony. Media will be invited for on-site reporting.
* Winners will be interviewed by media to share their design concepts.
* SAAHCAG has the right of use of all participating works.
Unity Through Design!